Hacktoberfest — DPS909
This week was a huge challenge for me. I tried to work on 2 different projects for my first PR. The first project called Mattermost-server. This project required to do environmental set up which was not easy at all. Then I decided its too complex for the first week PR I should leave it for my further PRs. Then I found another project called Evennia. I tried to work on the issue the whole day with no success. Since I was short of time and I really needed to submit my first PR I decided to choose another easy issue. I found this project called KiuwanDeliveryAction which had a typo error issue. I commented on the issue that I would like to fix this bug.
Fixing the typo error process:
- Fork repo
- Clone the project
- Created a new branch called issue-1.
- Found the file that has the typo error
- Made the change
- Committed the change.
- Created pull request.
The most challenging part of this Release is to find the project that I could actually contribute too. Sometimes it seems that I can do it but then it requires so much time just to understand what's going on without even starting to work on the issue. Hope next time I won't struggle so much!